Friday 28 February 2020

Welcome to One Grumpy Old Man

This is it, the beginning of the end. 

I began my first blog - Why I MayStill Be Canadian – close to twenty years ago. One might say that it was a journey - a maze that I wandered through, wondering if I was on the other side. Each step was another piece of the puzzle revealed, another thread in the fabric of the mosaic. The colours were different then. There was a touch of humour, optimism, intimacy, celebration and sorrow. Now we are left only with many shades of grey.

If you look at my first blog, you will see that I hardly wrote in it these last few years. It took me a while to realize that the colours were gone.

This is not the place to go if you are feeling suicidal. But I still think I can make you laugh.

That said, join me on this last walkabout if you dare. Who knows what we may find.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to go wherever your posts will take me - bring it on! I've always found your posts interesting!

    ReplyDelete

The Empty Room

"They say you are sad. They say you have locked yourself in a room without mirrors.Who are you hiding from?" She sat on the floor ...